2022 - 2023 New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment Information
2022 - 2023 School Year
Who is a new student?
Your child is considered a new student if they were not enrolled in the Little Lake City School District during the 2021/2022 school year. If your child is already enrolled in a LLCSD school, you will receive Back to School Registration information in the summer.
- 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- Birthdate must be on or before September 1, 2017
- Full Day Kindergarten at all sites
Transitional Kindergarten Information
- 5 years old between September 2, 2022 and May 2, 2023
- Birthdate must be between September 2, 2017 and May 2, 2018
- Transitional Kindergarten is offered at all school sites
- Space is limited. Register early!
Ready to Register?
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Baptism Certificate
- Driver's License
- Current Utility Bill
- Rental Contract or Current Escrow Documents
- Phone/Cell Phone Bill
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Current Bank Statement (not credit card statement)
- Polio - 4 doses
- DPT or any combination - 5 doses
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses after their first birthday
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Varicella - 2 doses or already had Chicken Pox, must be documented by physician/clinic
Aeries Online Enrollment for New Students
We look forward to welcoming your students to
Little Lake City School District!
For your convenience, the enrollment process for the Little Lake City School District is completely online. This includes collecting required documents such as parent identification, proof of residency, student records, etc. electronically. A paper enrollment packet can be requested at our school sites.
The link on this page is exclusively for the enrollment of BRAND NEW students to Little Lake City School District entering into grades TK to 8th grade. If you are a parent of a returning student, please do NOT use the link below for updating student information for the next school year. All parents of returning students will receive an email with a link to your Aeries Parent Account to update your student information for the next school year.
The FIRST STEP is for you to complete the Aeries online enrollment for your student(s). You can get started by clicking the button below!
Questions regarding enrollment? Please contact your school site directly.
Cresson Elementary School
Maria Gonzalez (562) 868-6620
Jersey Avenue Elementary
Sonia Flores (562) 948-3372
Olga Aldrete (562) 868-8887
Samantha Mejia (562) 868-8655
Yvette Bermudez (562) 868-7741
Maria Alonso (562) 868-7882
William Orr Elementary
Brandi Vasquez (562) 868-7988
Lake Center Middle School
Office Staff (562) 868-4977
Lakeside Middle School
Office Staff (562) 868-9422